Position: Delivery Driver and Print/ Production Helper
We are looking for an energetic team player to join our team who is reliable, customer focused and detail oriented. They will be responsible for deliveries to our customers alongside assisting our Senior CAD print specialist and production team as and when needed.
They will be given a chance to have an in-depth experience with CAD and small format printers along with certain components of large format printing.
A. Driver: Responsible for delivery/pick up of items in a timely and safe manner.
• Loading and delivering items to clients.
• Picking up items from Vendors.
• Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe and clean driving record.
• Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries/ pick-up.
• Managing priorities and communicating with the team, ensuring smooth operation of the work-flow.
Delivery Driver Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Clean driving record with Valid driver’s license
• Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
• Strong time management and customer service skills.
• Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
• Attention to detail.
• Team Player
B. CAD/Small Format and Production helper:
• Assist with processing Customer Print orders from client supplied files and perform quality check.
• Assist with binding and packaging of the print orders.
• Assist with entering orders into Cyrious Software.
• Assist with keeping paper and ink inventory and submit orders to replenish inventory as necessary.
• Perform routine maintenance on the CAD printer and Xerox copier.
• Communicate effectively with clients by phone/email.
• Maintain a continuous flow of communication with the team and follow instructions.
CAD/Small Format and Production helper Requirements:
• Well versed in reading and interpreting customer instructions.
• Attention to detail is a must.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Computer skills.
• Excellent MS Office Skills namely MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Previous basic level of AutoCAD experience is an asset.
• Previous print experience in Small Format or Large format is an asset but not required.