Position: Wide format print Salesperson
We are looking a motivated robust, creative solutions driven sales focused individual to help promote the BOOM Imaging services. Our services are used by virtually every type of business regularly and most business once signed up repeat orders on a regular basis.
In this position you would have a few house accounts to manage that would be part of your base. The main component of the sales position is to prospect/hunt for new accounts. New accounts are found by cold calling, email, social media, networking as well leads into new accounts would be supplied by BOOM from time to time. Once you have made a connection with a prospect you would in many cases do in person on site meetings to consult on what the marketing initiative is and how BOOM can help. When you land the project you would manage all the details of the project and ensure that clear instructions/timelines are supplied to estimating and production. The ideal person is very detailed and not afraid to ask clarifying questions or to ask for the order, is passionate excited to help others by finding the best creative solution for their marketing initiative.
Having a background in sales and new business development is required. Being comfortable with commission-based sales and cold calling/contacting prospects to make new contacts on a regular basis.
Having print experience is an asset but not required.
Compensation: Base + Commissions with no cap on income there is no limit on what your potential yearly income could be.
Previous 2-3 years of experience selling to:
- Advertising/Marketing Agencies or into large corporate Advertising/Marketing Departments of various types of industries would be very helpful.
- Comfortable in selling to mid or senior level positions is required.
- B2B sales experience acquiring new accounts in large format digital print or experience selling in printed display market, label print, Way-finding or electrical signage or related industry is highly preferred but not required.
- Proven ability to prospect in new markets to attract new business while maintaining and expanding services to existing clients.
- Experience in consultative selling, uncovering new sales opportunities with the proven ability to penetrate existing accounts and close new business with new clients.
- Ideal candidate would have an outgoing, confident personality suitable for cold calling on small, medium and large accounts.
- Have a working knowledge of design programs such as Adobe/Illustrator/Photoshop/In design/Acrobat is preferred.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and time management skills
- Have own vehicle to visit clients in. All travel millage is compensated.
- Develop and implement sales strategies and account plans to build a meaningful and executable pipeline of opportunities necessary to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals through systematic sales touches with both existing and prospective accounts.
Make B2B cold calls both on phone and in person on daily basis.
- Have superior communication, presentation, problem identification and resolution skills.
- Have technical aptitude to gain a clear understanding of the customer’s business requirements, with the ability to interact and communicate those requirements to manufacturing and other internal teams as required.
- Demonstrate and communicate product & services solutions to both clients and prospects and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of integrity and work collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the entire sales cycle including account management, identifying new prospective opportunities, building rapport and educating both prospects and existing customers and selling how BOOM can add value to their marketing initiatives.
- Create and maintain accurate and timely records of all customer interactions in our CRM tool.